For some time the Nordic countries, specifically Sweden, have been known for being the first who want to scrap cash altogether at some point in the not so distant future. Perhaps they have gone too far? At least that is what Bloomberg reports – because there seem to be increasing challenges connected with it. After all, it is not so easy to replace a full blown eco-system with another one. Read the full report, which I find most worth reading, right here.
Archiv für das Jahr: 2018
Startseite / 2018
While our industry – like any other – is facing massive disruption (or re-invention rather in most cases), some changes could lead to a dramatic shift in how things are being done. From a Consumer perspective mostly. The Payments Journal has written a summary and analysis of what is coming up, or better may be coming up, and identifies autonomous cars, augmented reality and AI so mention some. The underlying technologies being available, some being the same as for mobile payments – just that it does not happen on a phone. I find this a piece much worth reading. Find the whole article here.
- Klicken, um es per Twitter zu teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Auf Facebook teilen (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Zum Teilen auf Google+ anklicken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Zum Teilen auf Xing klicken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klicke zum Teilen auf Pinterest (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klicken, um dies einem Freund per E-Mail zu senden (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)
- Klicken zum Ausdrucken (Wird in neuem Fenster geöffnet)